Dehydroepiandrosterone 75 mg (SR) + Melatonin 3 mg + Coenzymes q10 100mg – Dehydroepiandrosterone 75 mg (SR) + Melatonin 3 mg + Coenzyme q10 100mg is a combination of three medicines: Coenzyme, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and Melatonin. Coenzyme Q10 is a precursor to normal male and female chemicals. Dehydroepiandrosterone is a chemical used as a cell reinforcement to compensate for the damage caused by synthetic compounds. Melatonin provides a fundamental supplement.
Indications for using Coenzyme, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and Melatonin
- Women with low ovarian reserve
- Women undergoing In Vitro Preparation (IVF) / Intracytoplasmic Sperm Infusion (ICSI) / Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) with Poor Ovarian Response (POR)
- Patients with unexplained ovarian insufficiency Patients with unexplained infertility
- As adjunctive therapy in infertility treatment
Special Precautions and Warnings for using Coenzyme, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and Melatonin
DHEA is not used for breast or prostate malignant growth. There is insufficient information about safety and feasibility in pregnancy and breastfeeding. CoQ10 plans include sensitivity to, for example, itching or rash. CoQ10 may reduce the pulse in patients with low circulatory tension or taking vascular medications, and may suggest an alert combination.
- People who have liver disease, or are taking medications that can damage the liver, should use CoQ10 with caution because it causes chemicals to build up in the liver.
- restricted information is accessible; Therefore, efforts should be made not to use CoQ10 in the upbringing of mothers, children, and infants.
- Melatonin is known to be preserved when administered orally.
- Minor and commonly occurring accidental effects include daytime lethargy, migraine, glare, transient burden side effects, mild tremor, mild restlessness, abdominal cramps, nervousness, decreased readiness, disorientation, malaise, vomiting, and hypotension.
Melatonin is consider safe when used orally for up to 9 months or topically for 2 months when used as proposed. Similarly, not much information is available regarding the use of melatonin in breastfeeding mothers and newborns.
Overdose of Coenzyme, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and Melatonin
Ovulation interruption was due to high doses of melatonin organization either orally or parenterally, thus not prudent for women wishing to consider. In case of accidental overdose, consult a doctor immediately. More than the recommended portion of DHEA can cause skin breakage, increased hair growth, nervousness, mood changes, over-feeling, lack of sleep, and weakness. In females, inhibition of DHEA by androgenic metabolites may inhibit fruiting. No harmfulness has been observe in measurements several times higher than the recommended portion for the most part controlled over a long period.
OVATWIST-Q10 may collaborate with spices and dietary enhancements such as licorice and horsetail, or enhancers that also reduce circulatory stress, which can help lower cholesterol, alter glucose levels, and reduce red rice yeast in the body. Coenzyme, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and Melatonin may lower normal levels. OVATWIST-Q10 may cooperate with the effects of vitamins A, C, or E, as used in Alzheimer, heart problems, and diabetes. Malignant growth, viral conditions, and safe profiling modification. Melatonin when use with blood-thinning medications, such as warfarin, may increase the risk of death. It can affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
Trust that you will find all the data about “Dehydroepiandrosterone 75 mg (SR) + melatonin 3 mg + coenzyme q10 100mg”. Winfertility is the Female Infertility Products Franchise Company in India with the best quality Gynae Range at a reasonable price. Not only this, we have the best distribution channels across India. Not only this, but you will also get the privileges of an impressive business model. Join WinFertility to participate in the best business experience ever!